Business lawyers noida

Business lawyers noida

Top business lawyers in Noida and greater noida

For Business lawyer and Corporate lawyer related expert services in Noida and Greater noida. We provide help with Handling Employee termination issues, Salary, Resignation, Employee hiring terms and policies through Top Business lawyer in Noida and Greater Noida. 

We are good team of Exert lawyers from District court , high courts and supreme courts.

Top lawyers in Noida

For assistance from Top lawyers in Noida and Greater noida for Divorce , Mutual divorce, child custody, Maintenance , Cruelty, Domestic violence, check bounce cases, court marriage in greater Noida, Business lawyers, contracts agreements & Deed registrations,property cases other civil & criminal lawyer assistance.

For assistance and guidance in Divorce process and proceedings in Divorce cases you can contact us for Detailed information. Areas of Noida , Noida Extension , Greater noida west, Dadri, Jewar, all comes under the jurisdiction of District court surajpur , Greater Noida.

Contact for advisory : 9711120077

498a, False Dowry cases

498a , Divorce, Dowry case,

498a is a stringernt IPC section which is applied when a wife is subjected to any type of Cruelty, physical or Mental by his husband or any other relatives of Husband which could be Mother, Father, brother, sister or any other relatives of husband. Generally IPC498A is inclined towards Housewives.

Although as per several rulings of Supreme court of india immediate arrest have been stopped unless a proper has been completed by the police. Along with 498a ,  False Dowry case , IPC323 sections are also imposed.

Some of the guidelines with regards to IPC 498A are :

  1. without Investigations No arrest has to be made by police.
  2. Bail provision for mother & father & other relatives if Same day order is obtained from High court.
  3. Stay on further case proceedings from High court.
  4. Last but not least Men should keep proper evidence against those wives from which they are doubtful to be trapped.

you can further contact the Author on email : or Advisory call no. 9711120077

Divorce Process

    We are discussing here Mutual divorce which is covered in Section 13b of Hindu marriage act. Is the easiest of Remedy to a husband & wife who does not want to live further together. It is called Mutual Divorce which means Husband & wife have Mutually agreed to live separately from each other upon certain terms & conditions which are presented in the court.

In Mutual Divorce process both the Husband & the Wife themselve or with the help of a lawyer draft certain points which could be :

  1. who will keep the custody of child.
  2. How they are going to divide their joint property.
  3. Permission for other person if he wants to visit the child.
  4. who is going to pay for child education.
  5. or any other points which they may think are necessary to disclose in the court.

after that the petition is Presented in Family court where the Principal family judge examines the Petition & Minimum 6 months divisible in First motion & Second Motion gives his order for the divorce.

I hope the above discussion will help in some aspects of Mutual Divorce process under Section 13 (B) Of Hindu Marriage Act.

if readers have any queries regarding to any other point they can contact at email :

or contact on 9711120077